The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death Penalty.

+3
Tommy
Southern Man
Pale Rider
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Are you for or against the death penalty?

The Death Penalty. - Page 3 Vote_lcap71%The Death Penalty. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
The Death Penalty. - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%The Death Penalty. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
The Death Penalty. - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%The Death Penalty. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

The Death Penalty. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Death Penalty.

Post by Noir Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:42 pm

so what did that prove? I think it's murder, you don't.

You missed my point, I was saying don't let morals be overruled by the 'law d the land'. And this is a debating site, I'm not forcing anything on anyone, we are meant to express our differnt moral and ethical outlooks don't cha know?

Again I find it hard to understand how you can make the argument that 'murderers can commit more crimes In Jail or they can escape so we must kill them' when you would then not want to murder pedophiles (sp?) do they not commit crimes in jail or escape?

I can't give you solid biblical reasons as I'm sure others could but simple christain messages such as 'let he without sin cast the first stone' would convay the message that god is the judge of life and death. I'm sure there are areas of the bible that give clear answers to your question but I am not well learned enough to know.
Noir
Noir

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by King Leonidas Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:15 pm

Noir wrote:so what did that prove? I think it's murder, you don't.

You missed my point, I was saying don't let morals be overruled by the 'law d the land'. And this is a debating site, I'm not forcing anything on anyone, we are meant to express our differnt moral and ethical outlooks don't cha know?

Again I find it hard to understand how you can make the argument that 'murderers can commit more crimes In Jail or they can escape so we must kill them' when you would then not want to murder pedophiles (sp?) do they not commit crimes in jail or escape?

I can't give you solid biblical reasons as I'm sure others could but simple christain messages such as 'let he without sin cast the first stone' would convay the message that god is the judge of life and death. I'm sure there are areas of the bible that give clear answers to your question but I am not well learned enough to know.

I got your point completely. The way you express it seems like you're trying to educate the poor heathen masses who are too dumb too understand your wisdom, just like a typical lib.
I never said they commit more crimes or can escape so we should kill them. I said those are additional reasons to execute them. The first reason to execute them is to ensure they never EVER have the chance to commit a crime again. If you read my earlier posts, you would see I think we should execute child molesters as well.
As for the Bible, it also says, render unde to Caeser what is Caeser's. It also tells the Israelites to wipe out various tribes they encounter in the Holy Land because they are evil and need to be destroyed.

King Leonidas

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:06 pm

Noir wrote:so what did that prove? I think it's murder, you don't.

So... Noir... let get this straight... how about this hypothetical situation... I come to your house and find you at home with your wife, sister and mother. So I break in because I know you don't have any guns, and I beat your ass silly and throw you in a corner and tell you to watch. Then I rape your wife, sister and mother, and then brutally murder them all. Now having witnessed all that with your own eyes, you'd then want me gently carted off to jail where I could comfortably live out my years watching TV, playing sports, studying law so I could write appeal after appeal and possibly get paroled, all while eating free meals and getting free medical care? That's the the way you'd want it?
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:41 pm

you can wrap it up anyway you eant pale, I do not, and will not support murder. And I would take great delight in knowning that you would be spending the rest of your pathetic life rotting away in a cell, and Id hope that you'd get great healthcare, to ensure that you spend as long as is possible of your miserable existance. Parole? For rape And triple murder, yeah you'd be out in a week surly.

I also think you are tryig to paint a pretty picture of jail, if it was all so good we'd have people wanting in, forget wanting out. And I wonder how many of the in mates want to play football with a rapist and murderer. I can see how some can be fooled in hot blood into wanting someone dead, but not I. I see MURDER as wrong, pure And simple.
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:53 am

Noir wrote:you can wrap it up anyway you eant pale, I do not, and will not support murder. And I would take great delight in knowning that you would be spending the rest of your pathetic life rotting away in a cell, and Id hope that you'd get great healthcare, to ensure that you spend as long as is possible of your miserable existance. Parole? For rape And triple murder, yeah you'd be out in a week surly.

I also think you are tryig to paint a pretty picture of jail, if it was all so good we'd have people wanting in, forget wanting out. And I wonder how many of the in mates want to play football with a rapist and murderer. I can see how some can be fooled in hot blood into wanting someone dead, but not I. I see MURDER as wrong, pure And simple.

I know what prison is pard. I WORKED in a supermaximum prison in Boscobel, Wisconsin.

So there's no way you support "execution." So is abortion murder?
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:44 am

well if prison is as you discribed it I'm apauled.

We've been through this, as of yet I am undecided, as I do not feel I understand enough about the growth of embro's to made such a choice yet. So for the mean time I will support the womens choice in specail cercimetances, but not for every tom, dick and harry reason.
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:26 pm

Noir wrote:well if prison is as you discribed it I'm apauled.

We've been through this, as of yet I am undecided, as I do not feel I understand enough about the growth of embro's to made such a choice yet. So for the mean time I will support the womens choice in specail cercimetances, but not for every tom, dick and harry reason.

So then you're not religious at all. Because the Lord said that he knows you "before" your even in the womb. So even before conception, you're an individual. You have been given a soul. So no matter what point of development a human is at in the womb, you ARE a person. That is what I believe.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:45 am

Right pale, now i'm gettin confused.

First of all, no i am not religious, i have never said i was and have never been, i only use biblical quotes if i know i am debating against those who are christain.

So let me try and get this straight, you have said i'm not religiuos because i said that i am undecided on abortion, so in the meantime i see it as OK in specail circumstances, but not for everyone.

Now you claim that you are religious but on another thread you said
OK... I may surprise you too, because I'm kind of undecided on certain instances too with abortion. In the case of incest, I say yes, because the child will more than likely be retarded anyway. In the case of rape, I think a man that rapes a woman has to be possessed by the devil himself, and that makes the baby devil spawn, and I really don't think the woman should be forced to carry it. Also in the case where if an abortion ISN'T performed, more than likely the mother will die, again, yes, it should be legal.
https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net/current-events-america-f1/here-ya-go-noir-texas-7-member-volunteers-for-execution-this-week-t230.htm

So as our beliefs are both the same, and as you decided i am not religious because of my beleifs (a correct assumption) are you not also saying that you are not religious?
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3