The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 athletes fail gender test

3 posters

Go down

5 athletes fail gender test Empty 5 athletes fail gender test

Post by theironlady Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:30 pm

For more than a year, officials in Beijing have been designing a special laboratory to determine the sex of any athletes taking part in this year's Olympic games. "Suspected athletes will be evaluated from their external appearances by experts and undergo blood tests to examine their sex hormones, genes and chromosomes for sex determination," says Professor Tian Qinjie. The tests will not be conducted on every female athlete, but will be required if serious doubts have been raised about an individual competitor - invariably one competing in the women's events. "The aim is to protect fairness at the games while also protecting the rights of people with abnormal sexual development," he says.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/jul/30/olympicgames2008.gender

My question is this: Why bother having seperate male and female catagories if they allow for males to be classified as females?

theironlady

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

5 athletes fail gender test Empty Re: 5 athletes fail gender test

Post by Pale Rider Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:20 pm

A sign of the times. Males with gender identity disorder, females with gender identity disorder.

My nephew's wife is pregnant, and they just anounced it with much ado. I think to myself... "why in the HELL would ANYONE want to bring someone into this world NOW?"

This world is a shit hole now and getting worse. "I" wouldn't want to be newborn now. Shit... I'm damn glad I was born 53 years ago as it is. I've seen better days.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diuretic Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:48 am

Nah, this has been going on for years. Google Irina and Tamara Press - but avert your eyes, talk about fugly! jester

Diuretic

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down