The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tellurian motor: adaptation

3 posters

Go down

Tellurian motor: adaptation Empty Tellurian motor: adaptation

Post by namvet Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:26 am

"a couple of guys in Australia have managed to come up with a viable, reliable, and mass-producible 'over-unity' system. It's a magnetic motor pressed into service as a generator. It works. Give it a kick-start and it will power your house. No, seriously. Buy one of these and you won't need to be on the power grid (though you may still want to, so you can sell the excess to your local utility)"

to good to be true???

motor with video
namvet
namvet

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Tellurian motor: adaptation Empty Re: Tellurian motor: adaptation

Post by Pale Rider Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:38 am

namvet wrote:"a couple of guys in Australia have managed to come up with a viable, reliable, and mass-producible 'over-unity' system. It's a magnetic motor pressed into service as a generator. It works. Give it a kick-start and it will power your house. No, seriously. Buy one of these and you won't need to be on the power grid (though you may still want to, so you can sell the excess to your local utility)"

to good to be true???

motor with video

I've seen quite a few of these motor/generators, and not one of them ever went anywhere. I'd love for one of them to be for real. You'd see me buying one. I hope this one turns out to be for real.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by namvet Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:50 am

Pale Rider wrote:
namvet wrote:"a couple of guys in Australia have managed to come up with a viable, reliable, and mass-producible 'over-unity' system. It's a magnetic motor pressed into service as a generator. It works. Give it a kick-start and it will power your house. No, seriously. Buy one of these and you won't need to be on the power grid (though you may still want to, so you can sell the excess to your local utility)"

to good to be true???

motor with video

I've seen quite a few of these motor/generators, and not one of them ever went anywhere. I'd love for one of them to be for real. You'd see me buying one. I hope this one turns out to be for real.

same here. solar engergy kinda fell thru the roof (pun). they tried it here years ago but it failed. you have to be somewhere where the sun shines all year. I do hope they come up with something like this. my powerlines are above ground and go out during ice storms Tstorms with high winds.
namvet
namvet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:13 am

namvet wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:

to good to be true???

motor with video

same here. solar engergy kinda fell thru the roof (pun). they tried it here years ago but it failed. you have to be somewhere where the sun shines all year. I do hope they come up with something like this. my powerlines are above ground and go out during ice storms Tstorms with high winds.

Ya need one of these like I have...

Tellurian motor: adaptation 2728392396_477a2d4555_b
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by namvet Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:21 am

Pale Rider wrote:
namvet wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:

to good to be true???

motor with video

Ya need one of these like I have...

Tellurian motor: adaptation 2728392396_477a2d4555_b

no shit. never got around to buying one. I have a small kerosene heater. reflector type. we just haul it into our rec room close the door and its toasty. last time we were in there for 3 days. I only use it for emergencies now cause of high fuel cost........
namvet
namvet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:31 am

Last winter we had a wind storm with snow that took out power for two days. I wheeled that Generac out onto my patio and fired it up. Had heat, powered the electric range to cook, and ran the refrigerator. I could watch TV too. The upstairs neighbor complained about the noise of it running until I told them to throw down an extension cord... whatever

I wouldn't be without a generator now. They're just too handy. They can actually be a life saver. I get into my new house back in Wisconsin and I actually plan to have a bigger deisel generator tied into the house, and when the power goes out in the winter and it's twenty below, fuck that, I'll fire up the generator. No freakin' way do I plan on freezing to death.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by namvet Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:35 am

Pale Rider wrote:Last winter we had a wind storm with snow that took out power for two days. I wheeled that Generac out onto my patio and fired it up. Had heat, powered the electric range to cook, and ran the refrigerator. I could watch TV too. The upstairs neighbor complained about the noise of it running until I told them to throw down an extension cord... whatever

I wouldn't be without a generator now. They're just too handy. They can actually be a life saver.

yes they can !!!! freezing to death is no way to go. we've had ice storms in the past here that were so bad they called in P&L's from other states !!!!
namvet
namvet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:39 am

namvet wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:Last winter we had a wind storm with snow that took out power for two days. I wheeled that Generac out onto my patio and fired it up. Had heat, powered the electric range to cook, and ran the refrigerator. I could watch TV too. The upstairs neighbor complained about the noise of it running until I told them to throw down an extension cord... whatever

I wouldn't be without a generator now. They're just too handy. They can actually be a life saver.

yes they can !!!! freezing to death is no way to go. we've had ice storms in the past here that were so bad they called in P&L's from other states !!!!

This is the what I'm going to install...
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Man Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:21 pm

I wouldn't be without a generator now. They're just too handy. They can actually be a life saver. I get into my new house back in Wisconsin and I actually plan to have a bigger deisel generator tied into the house, and when the power goes out in the winter and it's twenty below, fuck that, I'll fire up the generator. No freakin' way do I plan on freezing to death.

I have a wood stove in my house just for that reason. Always have a back-up plan.
Southern Man
Southern Man

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Man Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:26 pm

to good to be true???

motor with video
Of course its not true:
TEN D CLASS SHARES IN LUTEC ARE NOW AVAILABLE TO SOPHISTICATED INVESTORS ONLY. PRICE IS AUD 100 000 EACH. APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE A LETTER FROM YOUR ACCOUNTANT CONFIRMING “SOPHISTICATED” INVESTOR STATUS.
Better to have a letter from your pshrink confirming "idiot" status.
Southern Man
Southern Man

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:37 pm

Southern Man wrote:

I have a wood stove in my house just for that reason. Always have a back-up plan.

10-4 on the wood stove. Gotta have one of those too. 2 thumbs up
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content