The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need a Drink...

2 posters

Go down

I Need a Drink... Empty I Need a Drink...

Post by Pale Rider Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:45 pm

... but all my beer is out in the garage. Shit. I have to walk all the way out there... angry1
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I Need a Drink... Empty Re: I Need a Drink...

Post by Diuretic Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:40 am

Is that why you can't get yer truck in there Pale?

Damn I like it! laugh2

Diuretic

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:51 am

Diuretic wrote:Is that why you can't get yer truck in there Pale?

Damn I like it! laugh2

Pretty much. Stinking garage is so small, you get a twelver of Pabst in there and the truck won't fit. Course then there's three tool chests, one of which is a massive Matco Triple Bay Professional, floor standing shelves stacked with parts, a rolling work bench with vise, an air compressor, a generator, ladders, jacks, a Harley and other miscellaneous things all in a tiny single bay garage... What a Face

That's why I'm looking at homes back in Wisconsin that have lots of garage space and land to build more on if needed... coffee
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:48 pm

Well fuck it, I'm going out to party with the Vagos tonight, ride with the pack, and go to some oil wrestling deal at Knuckleheads... 2 thumbs up
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:52 am

Pale Rider wrote:Well fuck it, I'm going out to party with the Vagos tonight, ride with the pack, and go to some oil wrestling deal at Knuckleheads... 2 thumbs up

Did just that... it is an absolute BLAST to ride with a huge pack of motorcycles, and, I mean one that's a club. I don't mean riding with all your buddies, or a HOG chapter, or shit like that. I mean full blown MC shit, PATCHES FLYING! But, there's more rules to it than you'd EVER imagine. Fuck up and you're gone... probably with your ass beat. Don't see many people AT ALL that EVER have the guts to ride with the pack. Non patches and not hang arounds have to ride in the BACK, but there has to be at least one patch at the back of the pack, so that people following know who they're following. But it's a wild and fun ride. Open up your bag of balls, because you're going to need them... laugh1

But just FYI... I GOT TO LEAD the pack the other night beside my buddy who happens to be the Road Captian.... yeah.... they want to patch up this hang around, "EXPERT HARLEY TECH," yeah, they aren't following me. I'm happy hanging around and riding and partying with them. I'm moving to Wisconsin anyway, and a Vagos would get whacked back there inside a month. Not in Nevada though.... the Vagos OWN Nevada, and much of California...

I Need a Drink... 2579142273_56c1cef945_o
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum