The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama's birth certificate is a Forgery!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Obama's birth certificate is a Forgery! - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's birth certificate is a Forgery!

Post by Southern Man Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:44 pm

[shrill] "Now you listen to me, Whitey...." [/shrill]
Southern Man
Southern Man

Number of posts : 199
Location : Obama's birth certificate is a Forgery! - Page 2 Us10
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Obama's birth certificate is a Forgery! - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's birth certificate is a Forgery!

Post by Pale Rider Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:30 pm

Southern Man wrote:[shrill] "Now you listen to me, Whitey...." [/shrill]
............. laugh point up ............ laugh1 .............. lol!
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:59 am

Obama's birth certificate is a Forgery! - Page 2 Michelle_barack
red states rule
red states rule

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:09 am

Yeah... P-Ditty and Snoop Dog in the house... the White House that is... whatever
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:34 am

Pale Rider wrote:Yeah... P-Ditty and Snoop Dog in the house... the White House that is... whatever

Is this the best the Dems can come up with?
red states rule
red states rule

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Man Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:55 am

Here are my final conclusions
o The Kos COLB image was definitely "manufactured" by a graphics program, most likely Adobe Photoshop. Whether it was scanned directly into Photoshop or saved as a file and then modified, there is no real way to tell.
o Regardless of how the scan got into Photoshop, it was edited as an 8-bit bitmap image. Scanners also produce bitmap images, and unless the user saves the image in a different format, it stays as a bitmap.
o Discovering that the forger worked with an 8-bit bitmap, instead of something like a JPG, fully explains why there were no green shaded pixels between the letters on the forgery. Bitmap palettes are limited to 256 colors - whereas JPG palettes can use up to 16.7 million colors. This restriction in colors is why greenish pixels became those shades of gray.
o The identity of the forger is presently unknown, but who has ties to someone inside the Obama Campaign.
o The complexity of those infamous borders on the Kos image reinforce this conclusion.
o Those wacky borders were made by creating separate "layers," which are analgous to printing on transparencies to be shown on overhead projectors.
o The main layers of this border consisted of one layer of pixel-minimized crosshatching pattern placed on top of a pixelized, background pattern
o That bizarre border really was a big, red herring. It was specifically made to throw experts like me off the track.
o The odd border was more of a curiosity to me than it was a definitive mark of a forgery. This is also the reason why I never included it in my analyses.
o Although I've never seen an actual 2007 border, per se, it would never even remotely resemble this man-made contrivance. I explain why further down on this list.
o Before the Kos COLB image was ever made, the only other COLB image readily available was the PD COLB.
o The Daily Kos COLB image was created by making a semi-transparent layer of the PD COLB, and using it as a template for typing in new information.
o This PD COLB template was used to create everything but the background (the PD COLB background was not clear enough to use).
o A full-size background was constructed using another person's contemporary COLB.
o The filled-in PD COLB layer was then merged with the lower, background layer and "flattened" into one JPG image measuring 5100 x 6600 pixels.
o The "new" Obama COLB image is literally a mirror image of the PD COLB when the width of one is set to the other. This is how I discovered the "missing link."
o A copy of the final image file was then emailed to the contact inside the Obama Campaign, who then emailed a copy of the file to the Daily Kos. Later on, the Kos sent an uncropped copy of it to FactCheck.
o The Kos image was cropped into a square image while FactCheck left theirs alone. The Obama campaign held off posting their copy until after the Kos posted theirs.
o All parties involved in this hoax agreed to let The Daily Kos be the first one to post the image. It was done this way so as to gauge the public's reaction to it before it was posted on Obama's website to "Fight the Smear" about Obama's still not seen birth record.
o When the "Fight The Smears" (FTS) website was created, and after reading mixed reviews from the Kos posting, they posted a much smaller image copy.
o The cropped Kos COLB image was 2427 x 2369 pixels and always stayed the same.
o The FTS website originally posted a smaller copy, measuring 1024 x 1000 pixels, only to be followed by an 585 x 575 pixel reduction that was too small and too compressed to even be read it clearly.
o ALL "Obama" COLB images were copies made from the same, single source file.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2062510/posts
Southern Man
Southern Man

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2