The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi All

+3
theironlady
Southern Man
Pale Rider
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hi All - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi All

Post by Kathianne Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:27 pm

Pale Rider wrote:
Kathianne wrote:
Southern Man wrote:Because you attempted to come to Darin's defense during my latest merciless beating of him (about the Mazda engine). I suppose you're still having a hissy from your perm-ban of me at USMB, which Jim rescinded.

SM, I've never been unfair with you or anyone to the best of my knowledge. There have been times I sided with you and against you, whether as a moderator or as a poster. All of us know when we cross lines and are usually willing to take the fallout.

However, I will not participate in a board war scenario, it's not good for any boards involved.

If that's what you want, I'll leave, though I was here earlier. I never came to start trouble, wish everyone would quit raising such.

I agree Kath. I don't want a board war either. I do however feel I was given a real shitty deal by Jimmy, and was never given any decent reason why. I'm pissed off, but I'm done. I don't want another thing to do with him or DP, ever.

So if we all want to drop it and move on, that's good with me.

I hear you. However as with most things, blame usually goes all around. Tom, you and I have tangled once or twice. Neither of us kept it up. I came from an invite, not to stir at all. If you aren't comfortable or I'm going to have to defend myself from other boards, I'll go.

Kathianne

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:31 pm

Kathianne wrote:I hear you. However as with most things, blame usually goes all around. Tom, you and I have tangled once or twice. Neither of us kept it up. I came from an invite, not to stir at all. If you aren't comfortable or I'm going to have to defend myself from other boards, I'll go.

I'm totally cool with you Kath. The things we've tangled about in the past were petty issues. It's over and done, and you've done nothing here that would warrant you leaving. You're more than welcome here.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathianne Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:35 pm

Pale Rider wrote:
Kathianne wrote:I hear you. However as with most things, blame usually goes all around. Tom, you and I have tangled once or twice. Neither of us kept it up. I came from an invite, not to stir at all. If you aren't comfortable or I'm going to have to defend myself from other boards, I'll go.

I'm totally cool with you Kath. The things we've tangled about in the past were petty issues. It's over and done, and you've done nothing here that would warrant you leaving. You're more than welcome here.

Thanks for that, I figured as much from the start. It's a new board and many have 'new' names, seems a fresh start is in order.

Kathianne

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:37 pm

Pale Rider wrote:
Kathianne wrote:
Southern Man wrote:Because you attempted to come to Darin's defense during my latest merciless beating of him (about the Mazda engine). I suppose you're still having a hissy from your perm-ban of me at USMB, which Jim rescinded.

I've never been unfair with you or anyone to the best of my knowledge. There have been times I sided with you and against you, whether as a moderator or as a poster. All of us know when we cross lines and are usually willing to take the fallout.

However, I will not participate in a board war scenario, it's not good for any boards involved.

If that's what you want, I'll leave, though I was here earlier. I never came to start trouble, wish everyone would quit raising such.

I agree Kath. I don't want a board war either. I do however feel I was given a real shitty deal by Jimmy, and was never given any decent reason why. I'm pissed off, but I'm done. I don't want another thing to do with him or DP, ever.

So if we all want to drop it and move on, that's good with me.

Lets all move on. Our #1 goal should be to grow the board and bring in as many different POV's as possible

Last edited by red states rule on Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
red states rule
red states rule

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:46 pm

Kathianne wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:

Thanks for that, I figured as much from the start. It's a new board and many have 'new' names, seems a fresh start is in order.

Yup. Absolutely. I expect to have a decent, diverse crowd here, though growing these things is slow going. But, I've got it indexed already and I'm working to promote it.

red states rule wrote:Lets all move on. Our #1 goal should be to grow the board and bring in as many different POV's as possible

I'm going to keep trying to bring on people from other countries. I like having Noir here, and I wish Tommy would post. I think I'm going to have to talk to that boy... conf2
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Man Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:50 pm

Kathianne wrote:

*****, I've never been unfair with you or anyone to the best of my knowledge. There have been times I sided with you and against you, whether as a moderator or as a poster. All of us know when we cross lines and are usually willing to take the fallout.

I'm not asking you to leave Kate. Fact is I appreciate your political insight and enjoy your company most of the time. At USMB we got in a little tiff over some child molester from a NE State, your overreaction, and although you never apologized I was, and am, willing to let bygones. I'm just calling a spade a spade on your attempt to defend Darin this last time.

BTW I appreciate if you NOT use my old screen name. Please edit your last post as I have done.
Southern Man
Southern Man

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Man Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:54 pm

Pale, Red, and Kate, please edit your posts to remove my old screen name.
Southern Man
Southern Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathianne Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:55 pm

Southern Man wrote:Pale, Red, and Kate, please edit your posts to remove my old screen name.
I did my original, can't edit theirs.

Kathianne

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:58 pm

Southern Man wrote:Pale, Red, and Kate, please edit your posts to remove my old screen name.

Done.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Man Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:59 pm

The Southern Man graciously thanks you both.
Southern Man
Southern Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:09 pm

Southern Man wrote:The Southern Man graciously thanks you both.

I like Southern Man better anyway... happy3
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:11 pm

Pale Rider wrote:
Kathianne wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:

Yup. Absolutely. I expect to have a decent, diverse crowd here, though growing these things is slow going. But, I've got it indexed already and I'm working to promote it.

red states rule wrote:Lets all move on. Our #1 goal should be to grow the board and bring in as many different POV's as possible

I'm going to keep trying to bring on people from other countries. I like having Noir here, and I wish Tommy would post. I think I'm going to have to talk to that boy... conf2

Sounds like a plan Pale

Do you want to invite MFM? laugh point up
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:39 pm

red states rule wrote:Sounds like a plan Pale

Go ahead... I've got the ban control all figured out now... laugh1
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:41 am

Pale Rider wrote:

Could you please teach me how to use it? THEN I will invite MFM laugh point up
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:21 am

red states rule wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:

I doubt he'd come. One, you kick his ass on a regular basis, and two, he wouldn't want to leave jimmy's protection.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:58 am

Pale Rider wrote:
red states rule wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:

I doubt he'd come. One, you kick his ass on a regular basis, and two, he wouldn't want to leave jimmy's protection.

Same goes for OCA. I baited him the other day and he took the bait, and now he is on vacation. Unless Jim overrules the mods decision again

Last edited by red states rule on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:46 am

red states rule wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:
red states rule wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:

Same goes for OCA. I baited himn the ither daym he took the bait, and now he is on vacation. Unless Jim overrules the mods decision again

As many times as OCA has been banned from that board, you'd think he'd wise up and go somewhere else.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theironlady Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:18 am

Kathianne wrote:

I've never been unfair with you or anyone to the best of my knowledge. There have been times I sided with you and against you, whether as a moderator or as a poster. All of us know when we cross lines and are usually willing to take the fallout.

Funny...You dont post much here but when someone calls you out you beat a path for this place. Is THAT what it takes to get you to post?

theironlady

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:43 am

Pale Rider wrote:
red states rule wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:
red states rule wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:

Same goes for OCA. I baited himn the ither daym he took the bait, and now he is on vacation. Unless Jim overrules the mods decision again

As many times as OCA has been banned from that board, you'd think he'd wise up and go somewhere else.

OCA wants a place where everyone will bow down to him. I won't and that is what pisses him off.

If I was a mod the little bastard would have been gone along time ago - but then again - he would cry to Jim and he would be back
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Man Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:23 am

I like OCA- he's one of my favorites. At DP, he banned a poster who stalked me from USMB. Later on Jim dropped him as a mod and unbanned the stalker.
Southern Man
Southern Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:24 am

red states rule wrote:OCA wants a place where everyone will bow down to him. I won't and that is what pisses him off.

If I was a mod the little bastard would have been gone along time ago - but then again - he would cry to Jim and he would be back

I don't think OCA is all that popular with the bipolar twit either.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Man Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:28 am

No he's not. Jim canned him as a mod.
Southern Man
Southern Man

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:50 am

Done
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathianne Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:58 pm

theironlady wrote:
Kathianne wrote:

Funny...You dont post much here but when someone calls you out you beat a path for this place. Is THAT what it takes to get you to post?

As Pale can tell you, I read a lot. So far I've responded when I have something to say. I was invited here, I came. I do respond when called out, then I have something to say. I believe I was one of the first 5-8 to post in general, did so my first day.

As things pick up and more people respond, I'm sure I'll be able to post more. If you look at any of the sites I post at, I'm not going for as often as in the past, but I'm writing more. Partially a result of coming elections, partially social reasons, partially it's what I wish to do.

Kathianne

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:05 am

Kathianne wrote:
theironlady wrote:
Kathianne wrote:

As Pale can tell you, I read a lot. So far I've responded when I have something to say. I was invited here, I came. I do respond when called out, then I have something to say. I believe I was one of the first 5-8 to post in general, did so my first day.

As things pick up and more people respond, I'm sure I'll be able to post more. If you look at any of the sites I post at, I'm not going for as often as in the past, but I'm writing more. Partially a result of coming elections, partially social reasons, partially it's what I wish to do.

Kathy, I hope you will stay and provide your input. I llove your posts and you always have insightful posts
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum