The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City readies warehouse for mass DNC arrests

2 posters

Go down

City readies warehouse for mass DNC arrests Empty City readies warehouse for mass DNC arrests

Post by red states rule Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:30 am

ya all have fun up there..

By Tillie Fong, Rocky Mountain News (Contact)
Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Some protesters arrested at the Democratic National Convention could be jailed in a city- owned warehouse, complete with metal cages and barbed wire, CBS4 News has learned.

Investigative reporter Rick Sallinger discovered the location and managed to get inside Tuesday for a look. The newly created lockup, in a warehouse northeast of Denver, contains dozens of metal cages made of chain-link fence material, topped by rolls of barbed wire.

Each of these fenced-in areas is about 15 feet by 15 feet, with a lock on the door.

A sign on the wall reads "Warning, electric stun devices used in this facility."

read it all and COMMENTS

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/aug/13/city-readies-warehouse-for-mass-dnc-arrests/
red states rule
red states rule

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

City readies warehouse for mass DNC arrests Empty Re: City readies warehouse for mass DNC arrests

Post by Pale Rider Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:17 am

I'm keeping my calender open for this whole damn dem convention. What an absolute circus... laugh2
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

City readies warehouse for mass DNC arrests Empty Re: City readies warehouse for mass DNC arrests

Post by red states rule Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:51 am

Pale Rider wrote:I'm keeping my calender open for this whole damn dem convention. What an absolute circus... laugh2

Keep yopur TV on Fox News

The other networks will do their best to IGNORE the activity outside the arena
red states rule
red states rule

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down