The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Rap Song Advocates Killing Bill O'Reilly and Michelle Malkin

2 posters

Go down

New Rap Song Advocates Killing Bill O'Reilly and Michelle Malkin Empty New Rap Song Advocates Killing Bill O'Reilly and Michelle Malkin

Post by red states rule Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:33 am

Liberal hate for those who openly disagree with them is getting rampet. Libs have no problem wanting to control poltical speech they disagree with, but have no issue at all with "songs" that openly call for the murder of their political opponents

New Rap Song Advocates Killing Bill O'Reilly and Michelle Malkin
By Noel Sheppard (Bio | Archive)
August 15, 2008 - 00:55 ET

Although the hatred for conservative media members by leftists in this nation knows no bounds, a new "song" by the rap group East Coast Avengers represents a new low in vitriolic musical expression.

Entitled "Kill Bill O'Reilly," the piece actually advocates the murder of "The Factor" host, as well as a similar fate for Michelle Malkin.

Included in the number are recordings of media members such as Keith Olbermann making disparaging remarks about O'Reilly, as well as a couple of lyrics that seem to suggest the authors of this filth read the leftwing website Media Matters which coincidentally spends a great deal of time transcribing the Fox star's words.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/08/14/new-rap-song-advocates-killing-bill-oreilly-michelle-malkin
red states rule
red states rule

Number of posts : 772
Location : New Rap Song Advocates Killing Bill O'Reilly and Michelle Malkin Us10
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

New Rap Song Advocates Killing Bill O'Reilly and Michelle Malkin Empty Re: New Rap Song Advocates Killing Bill O'Reilly and Michelle Malkin

Post by Pale Rider Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:10 am

Sheeeeezzuuzzz..... I don't know why this shit surprises me, but I read it and sit and shake my head in disbelief... shock1 ... head shake
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Location : New Rap Song Advocates Killing Bill O'Reilly and Michelle Malkin Us10
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

New Rap Song Advocates Killing Bill O'Reilly and Michelle Malkin Empty Re: New Rap Song Advocates Killing Bill O'Reilly and Michelle Malkin

Post by red states rule Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:59 am

Pale Rider wrote:Sheeeeezzuuzzz..... I don't know why this shit surprises me, but I read it and sit and shake my head in disbelief... shock1 ... head shake

Yet Rush plays a the parody "Barack the Magic Negro" the left has a fit and demands he be taken off the air
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:18 am

red states rule wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:Sheeeeezzuuzzz..... I don't know why this shit surprises me, but I read it and sit and shake my head in disbelief... shock1 ... head shake

Yet Rush plays a the parody "Barack the Magic Negro" the left has a fit and demands he be taken off the air

I like that song... laugh1
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:55 am

Pale Rider wrote:
red states rule wrote:

I like that song... laugh1

red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down