The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim Honor Killings, On The Rise...

4 posters

Go down

Muslim Honor Killings, On The Rise... Empty Muslim Honor Killings, On The Rise...

Post by Pale Rider Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:59 pm

Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Muslim Honor Killings, On The Rise... Empty Re: Muslim Honor Killings, On The Rise...

Post by King Leonidas Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:10 pm

Some religion, it "demands" you kill others for all kinds of offenses. I'm definitely liking "Judge not that ye be not judged" better and better.

King Leonidas

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Muslim Honor Killings, On The Rise... Empty Re: Muslim Honor Killings, On The Rise...

Post by theironlady Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:25 pm

I just love it ( notice dripping sarcasm) when Muslims say that killings are NOT part of their religion....BULLSHIT! The reason Mulsims dont talk bad about their religion or try to stop it is that they know they will get their heads chopped off.

There is ONLY ONE WAY in the religion of Islam. THEIR WAY or DEATH! The sooner feeble, limp wristed, pansy ass, Americans wrap their sheep mentality brains around it the sooner we can stop terrorism.

theironlady

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:44 pm

King Leonidas wrote:Some religion, it "demands" you kill others for all kinds of offenses. I'm definitely liking "Judge not that ye be not judged" better and better.

"Judge not lest ye be judged." I knew what you meant, and ITA.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:49 pm

theironlady wrote:I just love it ( notice dripping sarcasm) when Muslims say that killings are NOT part of their religion....BULLSHIT! The reason Mulsims dont talk bad about their religion or try to stop it is that they know they will get their heads chopped off.

There is ONLY ONE WAY in the religion of Islam. THEIR WAY or DEATH! The sooner feeble, limp wristed, pansy ass, Americans wrap their sheep mentality brains around it the sooner we can stop terrorism.

OH YEAH.... islam is the religon of PEACE.... my achin' ass it is. The kuran is DRIPPING with DEATH, and so are it's believers.

Here's what I think of the kuran....

Muslim Honor Killings, On The Rise... 2705270664_e456fb3cbe_o

Muslim Honor Killings, On The Rise... 2704448097_8ef8ff23a9_o
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theironlady Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:57 pm

You do know that now you will be on their hit list for offending them.

theironlady

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:01 pm

theironlady wrote:You do know that now you will be on their hit list for offending them.

Oh I'm hopin'.... I'd love nothing more than to shove my .45 in one of their faces and ask them if they want some...
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:33 pm

may I just interject with a point about what 'theironlady' said, you can not stop terrorism, terrorism is a concept, the idea of a war on terror is flawed, the idea of winning a war against terror is flawed, you may as well have a war against moaning, as it to is a concept. And the problem with concepts is that perspective massivly distorts them. For example; one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter...one mans moaner is another mans voice of reason.

And please don't reply with 'noir is comparing terrorists with moaners', I am simply showing that you can not have a war-never mind trying to win a war- against concepts such as terrorism.

On topic I think the act of honour killing is horrid, we had a few of these honor killings in the UK not to long ago, it is barbaric and vile, how anyone could hurt, let alone murder there sons and daughters is beyond me.
Noir
Noir

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:52 am

Noir wrote:may I just interject with a point about what 'theironlady' said, you can not stop terrorism, terrorism is a concept, the idea of a war on terror is flawed, the idea of winning a war against terror is flawed, you may as well have a war against moaning, as it to is a concept. And the problem with concepts is that perspective massivly distorts them. For example; one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter...one mans moaner is another mans voice of reason.

And please don't reply with 'noir is comparing terrorists with moaners', I am simply showing that you can not have a war-never mind trying to win a war- against concepts such as terrorism.

On topic I think the act of honour killing is horrid, we had a few of these honor killings in the UK not to long ago, it is barbaric and vile, how anyone could hurt, let alone murder there sons and daughters is beyond me.

So... let me get this straight... you can't have a "war on terror"... OK... in other words, we should all just lay around and let the fucking jack offs wearing thirty pounds of TNT around their waste to freely walk among us and blown the shit out of everyone at will because, hey, you can't have a war on terror, you just can't do it, it's impossible. Right?

Fuck man... I do NOT want to live in your world Noir. Because if that's the way you truly think, you're a loser son. No wonder America is such a more powerful nation than yours. You all are lay down quiters and pussies.

Last edited by Pale Rider on Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:51 am

I'm speaking from experience, in my. Country we had a war on terror for 30 odd years, with over 4000 being murdered by the IRA alone. But over those 30 years the more terrorists the British army killed and captured the more rely licisns were prepared to full that old terrorists shoes. It was I my through negotitations and depoymacy that our war as brought to an end.

Now obciosly the AQ problem is quiet different, and by all means we must do our best to prevent further attacks, but it is foolish to this k you can wage a war against a concept and win...I mean, how will you l ow when you win? When there will never avan be an attack from AQ?
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by theironlady Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:26 am

My God! You REALLY ARE the sychophant Neville Chamberlain reincarnate.

No wait.....You are the love child of Neville Chamberlain and Maria Antoinette "Let them eat cake".

theironlady

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:17 am

ok then, tell me, how do you win a war against a concept? How will you know when you have won the war on terror?

Btw I reaslise that in my posts some words are plain wrong, this is due to my iPhone and it's predictive text feature coupled with the fact that I am still getting use to the keypad, sorry for any confusion it may cause.
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:56 am

Noir wrote:ok then, tell me, how do you win a war against a concept? How will you know when you have won the war on terror?

Btw I reaslise that in my posts some words are plain wrong, this is due to my iPhone and it's predictive text feature coupled with the fact that I am still getting use to the keypad, sorry for any confusion it may cause.

How do you win a war against a concept? Was not Hitler's concept "world domination?" He lost didn't he? Wasn't everyone aware when WWII was over? And is not radical islam's concept to convert all the world to islam, or kill the ones that aren't? Isn't that very similar to what Hitler was doing? Aren't they both "concepts?" So how do win a war against a concept? You fucking KILL all the people that believe in that particular concept.

Next question...
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Leonidas Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:46 pm

Noir wrote:may I just interject with a point about what 'theironlady' said, you can not stop terrorism, terrorism is a concept, the idea of a war on terror is flawed, the idea of winning a war against terror is flawed, you may as well have a war against moaning, as it to is a concept. And the problem with concepts is that perspective massivly distorts them. For example; one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter...one mans moaner is another mans voice of reason.

I disagree. It's a concept that can be changed. You can have a war against terrorism, it's just that not all of the fighting will be on the battlefield. You have to convince the rest of "peaceful" Islam that the Osama Bin Laden way is wrong. You have to stop the preaching of hate in the mosques and you have to kill all of the motherfuckers who are going to try and keep the OBL way going. It's difficult, but possible.

King Leonidas

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:49 pm

sorry pale, not quite on the money.

In one way you are right, Hitler had plans ECG ECG and was defeated, but this is entirly differnt. To make a comparison you would have to ask 'did we defeat Nazism'? Not 'did we defeat hilter'? And we clear did not distroy the concept of nazism, and there are plenty of Nazis around to prove that. Which only goes to show futher that you can not win a war against a concept.
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down