The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy SHEEP SHIT Batman: McCain takes 5-point lead over Obama-Reuters poll

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Holy SHEEP SHIT Batman: McCain takes 5-point lead over Obama-Reuters poll Empty Holy SHEEP SHIT Batman: McCain takes 5-point lead over Obama-Reuters poll

Post by Pale Rider Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:33 am

McCain takes 5-point lead over Obama-Reuters poll

Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:11am EDT
By John Whitesides, Political Correspondent

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - In a sharp turnaround, Republican John McCain has opened a 5-point lead on Democrat Barack Obama in the U.S. presidential race and is seen as a stronger manager of the economy, according to a Reuters/Zogby poll released on Wednesday.

McCain leads Obama among likely U.S. voters by 46 percent to 41 percent, wiping out Obama's solid 7-point advantage in July and taking his first lead in the monthly Reuters/Zogby poll.

The reversal follows a month of attacks by McCain, who has questioned Obama's experience, criticized his opposition to most new offshore oil drilling and mocked his overseas trip.

The poll was taken Thursday through Saturday as Obama wrapped up a weeklong vacation in Hawaii that ceded the political spotlight to McCain, who seized on Russia's invasion of Georgia to emphasize his foreign policy views.

"There is no doubt the campaign to discredit Obama is paying off for McCain right now," pollster John Zogby said. "This is a significant ebb for Obama."

McCain now has a 9-point edge, 49 percent to 40 percent, over Obama on the critical question of who would be the best manager of the economy -- an issue nearly half of voters said was their top concern in the November 4 presidential election.

Full story here...
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Location : Holy SHEEP SHIT Batman: McCain takes 5-point lead over Obama-Reuters poll Us10
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Holy SHEEP SHIT Batman: McCain takes 5-point lead over Obama-Reuters poll Empty Re: Holy SHEEP SHIT Batman: McCain takes 5-point lead over Obama-Reuters poll

Post by Pale Rider Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:36 am

I like how even when reporting on the facts, liberals have to put a SPIN on it. Like saying "the campaign to discredit Obama," ppphht... this isn't a campaign... it's simply POINTING OUT THE TRUTH. The freagin' buy is a BUFFOON, and even the less the brilliant people that thought he was something are beginning to see that hussein is nothing but an empty suit.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Location : Holy SHEEP SHIT Batman: McCain takes 5-point lead over Obama-Reuters poll Us10

Back to top Go down

Holy SHEEP SHIT Batman: McCain takes 5-point lead over Obama-Reuters poll Empty Re: Holy SHEEP SHIT Batman: McCain takes 5-point lead over Obama-Reuters poll

Post by red states rule Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:58 am

Now the Obamabots will fall back on there #1 talking point and pull out the race card
red states rule
red states rule

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:28 am

red states rule wrote:Now the Obamabots will fall back on there #1 talking point and pull out the race card

Let 'em. I think that's part and parcel of why he's dropping like a lead balloon. People are sick of his whining about race, as well as finding out the guy is an empty suit. Just a big, stuttering buffoon.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:55 am

Look what Chris Matthews sprewed out last night
Matthews: McCain Handing Out 'Permission Slips' to Racists
By Mark Finkelstein (Bio | Archive)
August 19, 2008 - 21:15 ET

That didn't take long. Tanned and rested on his first day back from vacation, Chris Matthews suggested on this evening's Hardball that under the guise of the "inexperience" charge, John McCain is handing out "permission slips" to racists to vote against Obama.

Matthews put his poisonous point to Chicago Tribune columnist Clarence Page.

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Let me ask you this. Isn't he [McCain] handing out permission slips to vote against Barack? "Inexperience" is my favorite. Because you could have all kinds of problems with Barack Obama: ethnically, politically, culturally, class—I don't know what the adjective is for class, but "classily." And you can have every problem in the world with Mrs. Obama. But you could hide it all under, not hide it all, you could present it all under one word: "you know, I've got nothing against him. He's a bright young man with a quality education, interesting new ideas. But he's not quite ready yet." And that's a fair critique which covers all your reasons for opposing him.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2008/08/19/matthews-mccain-handing-out-permission-slips-racists
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:06 am

He's just pissed off because his leg isn't tingling anymore... laugh2

What a moron.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by namvet Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:58 am

for gods sake don't tell Gabby. she'll keel over in her fruit loops..........haha lol!
namvet
namvet

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:10 am

I know Gab hates bush with a passioin, but I'm not real sure she's an obamabot... don't know
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by namvet Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:20 am

Pale Rider wrote:I know Gab hates bush with a passioin, but I'm not real sure she's an obamabot... don't know

im not sure she lives on this planet.................
namvet
namvet

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:35 am

Pale Rider wrote:I know Gab hates bush with a passioin, but I'm not real sure she's an obamabot... don't know

She loves anyone with a "D" at the end of their name
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:36 am

namvet wrote:for gods sake don't tell Gabby. she'll keel over in her fruit loops..........haha lol!

MFM is gearing up for another "sermon" when he comes back from his "vacation"
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by namvet Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:46 am

red states rule wrote:
namvet wrote:for gods sake don't tell Gabby. she'll keel over in her fruit loops..........haha lol!

say isn't he the one i had a nice fatherly talk with on that other board?????
namvet
namvet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:39 am

red states rule wrote:

I'm absolutely amazed they keep letting that human puss ball back. Personally I think three strikes and your out is a good rule for a board.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:40 am

Pale Rider wrote:
red states rule wrote:

I'm absolutely amazed they keep letting that human puss ball back. Personally I think three strikes and your out is a good rule for a board.

First offense = 24 hour
Second offense = 1 week
Third offense = perma ban

If you didn't learn after the first two, then you're not going to.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:08 pm

He is on vacation right now

I do hope he uses the time to get the medical and psychological help
he needs
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:14 pm

red states rule wrote:He is on vacation right now

he needs

Hell... he's just dreaming up some new lies to tell when he gets back. Maybe he'll give himself a few more years in the Navy and a little more rank, and say he preached twenty five more sermons to his imaginary flock. laugh1
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:17 pm

Pale Rider wrote:

he needs

Hell... he's just dreaming up some new lies to tell when he gets back. Maybe he'll give himself a few more years in the Navy and a little more rank, and say he preached twenty five more sermons to his imaginary flock. laugh1

I am looking forward to his rants. he claims to have me on ignore but I see where he he reads my posts and new threads

The pressure is building on him not to respond to my posts

But it will be comical to watch the libs spin the decline of their messiah in the polls
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:19 pm

red states rule wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:

he needs

I am looking forward to his rants. he claims to have me on ignore but I see where he he reads my posts and new threads

The pressure is building on him not to respond to my posts

But it will be comical to watch the libs spin the decline of their messiah in the polls

Oh yeah... I really hate to think what chris mathews is going to say now that his leg has quit tingling.

Maybe overbite can come over from MSNBarrackChannel and tickle it for him... laugh1
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:20 pm

Holy SHEEP SHIT Batman: McCain takes 5-point lead over Obama-Reuters poll Matthews-obama
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:26 pm

.............. Shocked .............. puke
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Man Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:38 pm

LOL who knew Chris Matthews had such nice cleavage?
Southern Man
Southern Man

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:52 pm

Southern Man wrote:LOL who knew Chris Matthews had such nice cleavage?

He is in Heaven in that pic
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:05 pm

The pressure is getting to Obama.

Obama: McCain ‘Doesn’t Know What He’s Up Against’
by Associated Press
Wednesday, August 20, 2008

RALEIGH, N.C. — A combative Barack Obama said Tuesday that Republican John McCain “doesn’t know what he’s up against” in this election and challenged his rival to stop questioning his character and patriotism.

Obama, campaigning in a state where he hopes to become the first Democratic presidential candidate to win in more than three decades, implored his supporters to fight for the presidency.

“Our job in this election is not just ‘win,’ although I’m a big believer in winning,” Obama said during the rally. “I don’t intend to lose this election. John McCain doesn’t know what he’s up against.”

“He can talk all he wants about Britney (Spears) and Paris (Hilton), but I don’t have time for that mess,” Obama said.

His remarks carried forward a theme of feisty campaigning he debuted earlier in the day.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/08/20/combative-obama/comment-page-16/
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Man Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Looks like Obama is falling apart in his speechs as his numbers slip.
Southern Man
Southern Man

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:20 pm

Southern Man wrote:Looks like Obama is falling apart in his speechs as his numbers slip.

You know it man... I think even he's started to believe he's the messiah. Well I got news for ya hussein... you have an even bigger surprise than just slipping in the polls coming at your...err... the CLINTONS dem convention... laugh1

He's pissed now... fuck... just WAIT!
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next