The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephanie Tubbs Jones Dies

3 posters

Go down

Stephanie Tubbs Jones Dies Empty Stephanie Tubbs Jones Dies

Post by red states rule Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:59 pm

God rest her soul

Rep. Tubbs Jones Dies After Suffering Aneurysm

U.S. Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones, the first black woman to represent Ohio in Congress, died Wednesday evening after suffering an aneurysm.

Her family and the hospital where she was clinging to life released a statement confirming the news, following an afternoon of conflicting reports on her condition.

“Throughout the course of the day and into this evening, Congresswoman Tubbs Jones’ medical condition declined. Medical doctors and neurosurgeons from Huron Hospital and Cleveland Clinic sadly report that at 6:12 p.m. Congresswoman Stephanie Tubbs Jones died," the statement said.

"She dedicated her life in public service to helping others and will continue to do so through organ donations. Please keep her family and friends in your thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time.”

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406742,00.html
red states rule
red states rule

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Stephanie Tubbs Jones Dies Empty Re: Stephanie Tubbs Jones Dies

Post by Pale Rider Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:10 pm

Yes, God rest her soul... and now her seat is open to be filled with a conservative. grin
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:40 pm

Pale Rider wrote:Yes, God rest her soul... and now her seat is open to be filled with a conservative. grin

Unlike when Tony Snow died, I doubt if we will see many conservatives happy over her death
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:48 pm

red states rule wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:Yes, God rest her soul... and now her seat is open to be filled with a conservative. grin

Unlike when Tony Snow died, I doubt if we will see many conservatives happy over her death

It's just a given... conservatives have more poise, (and education, and money,) than liberals.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:07 pm

Libs live and are consumed with hate

It is sad but true
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by namvet Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:29 am

she was only 58. I remember a young gal that was my consultant for a REFI on my home mortgage about 4 years ago. she died of the same thing. she was only 30 had a husband and kids. she collapsed going out the door after work. you just never know when the grim reaper comes calling.
.........that just burned my ass about the way they reacted to Tony Snow. aslo George Lunny's crack about Charlton Heston. like their gonna live for ever.
namvet
namvet

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:11 am

namvet wrote:she was only 58. I remember a young gal that was my consultant for a REFI on my home mortgage about 4 years ago. she died of the same thing. she was only 30 had a husband and kids. she collapsed going out the door after work. you just never know when the grim reaper comes calling.
.........that just burned my ass about the way they reacted to Tony Snow. aslo George Lunny's crack about Charlton Heston. like their gonna live for ever.

It goes to show you how personal libs take their politics. They are consumed with hate and rage; and it sad to see them celebrate the death of anyone who disagrees with them
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by namvet Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:12 am

red states rule wrote:
namvet wrote:she was only 58. I remember a young gal that was my consultant for a REFI on my home mortgage about 4 years ago. she died of the same thing. she was only 30 had a husband and kids. she collapsed going out the door after work. you just never know when the grim reaper comes calling.

It goes to show you how personal libs take their politics. They are consumed with hate and rage; and it sad to see them celebrate the death of anyone who disagrees with them

and that's why I have always considered them the true American terrorists.
namvet
namvet

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:11 pm

namvet wrote:
red states rule wrote:

and that's why I have always considered them the true American terrorists.

They do have a habit of showing a mean streak and lack of compassion
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down