The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despite Success Obama Would Still Oppose Surge

2 posters

Go down

Despite Success Obama Would Still Oppose Surge Empty Despite Success Obama Would Still Oppose Surge

Post by red states rule Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:12 am

Another example as to why Obama should not even be considered for the job as CIC - and why libs should never be trusted with the defense of the US

Pathetic! Obama Says He Would Still Oppose the Surge... Credits Sunni Awakening Members For the Success!

But, Please Don't Question His Support For the US Military.

After meeting with General David Petraeus today, Barack Obama gave credit to the Sunni Awakening members and the Shia militia members for the success of the surge.
Nice.

Finally, Barack Obama admits the surge was a success and gives credit to where it is due... To the Sunnis.

Barack Obama credited the Sunni Awakening Members and Shia fighters with the success of the surge today in an interview with ABC.
Marc Ambinder reported:

Sen. Barack Obama said it was "fair" to notice that he did not anticipate that the surge of U.S. troops into Iraq would be coincident with the so-called Sunni Awakening and the decisions of Shia militias to reduce their footprints, the combination of which led to measurable declines in violence.

In an interview with ABC's Terry Moran, Obama said that he "did not anticipate, and I think that this is a fair characterization, the convergence of not only the surge but the Sunni awakening in which a whole host of Sunni tribal leaders decided that they had had enough with Al Qaeda, in the Shii’a community the militias standing down to some degrees. So what you had is a combination of political factors inside of Iraq that then came right at the same time as terrific work by our troops. Had those political factors not occurred, I think that my assessment would have been correct."

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/07/pathetic-obama-says-he-would-still.html
red states rule
red states rule

Number of posts : 772
Location : Despite Success Obama Would Still Oppose Surge Us10
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Despite Success Obama Would Still Oppose Surge Empty Re: Despite Success Obama Would Still Oppose Surge

Post by red states rule Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:13 am

Despite Success Obama Would Still Oppose Surge Charlie-rangel-insults-troops
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Despite Success Obama Would Still Oppose Surge Empty Re: Despite Success Obama Would Still Oppose Surge

Post by Pale Rider Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:59 am

Hmmm... funny Charlie horse... my brother had a 148 IQ. He volunteered into the Army and served in Vietnam. My father is no dumby either, and he volunteered into the Navy during WWII. And then me, I have a 137 IQ, and I volunteered into the Air Force and seved for eight years.

Kind of blows your dumb ass speculation right out of the water doesn't it homie. You see Charlie horse, my family are patriots, as with long tradition, we wanted to serve our country. Something your liberal ass doesn't seem to be able to comprehend.

Last edited by Pale Rider on Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:02 am

This is how Dems show thier "support" for the troops
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down