The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Osama's energy plan

2 posters

Go down

Osama's energy plan Empty Osama's energy plan

Post by namvet Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:35 am

he's totally clueless on what to do. just as all libtards are.

powerline

tune ups??? inflate tires gracey????
namvet
namvet

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Osama's energy plan Empty Re: Osama's energy plan

Post by Pale Rider Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:56 pm

Was just listening to people making fun of this on Rush. I'll tell ya... hussein really is a gas bag. He's is utterly clueless and a moron. I don't think mccain has to do much of anything else but let hussein talk, because the more intelligent people listen to hussein, the bigger of a babbling buffoon they realise he is.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by namvet Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:15 pm

Pale Rider wrote:Was just listening to people making fun of this on Rush. I'll tell ya... hussein really is a gas bag. He's is utterly clueless and a moron. I don't think mccain has to do much of anything else but let hussein talk, because the more intelligent people listen to hussein, the bigger of a babbling buffoon they realise he is.

looks like McCain is loading his his gun

video

went to the store this morning. lotta pissin' and moaning about food prices gas prices. I heard 2 say screw Osama. their voting for McCain. but our black gold is in anwr and Mccain won't go. anwr can be online and running in about a year. jobs??? 225-270,000 and GOP agree's. this is our oil independence.................
namvet
namvet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:43 pm

Uh huh... hussein's energy plan is NO NEW ENERGY!

Good Lord... I'm still amazed at how many people support this buffoon. They have to be retarded.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by namvet Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:51 pm

Pale Rider wrote:Uh huh... hussein's energy plan is NO NEW ENERGY!

Good Lord... I'm still amazed at how many people support this buffoon. They have to be retarded.

I don't have the link anymore. but he claims his rock & roll tour to the EU may have done more harm that good. costing him numbers in the polls back home. and it did. he suddenly realized Americans back home were paying no attention to this shit. we have our own problems and he's off hot doggin' oversea's. did you see where he painted over the flag on his jet and put up his 'O" bama logo????? he's becoming more un american everyday.
namvet
namvet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:05 pm

All any person with half a brain has to do is really LISTEN to this idiot, and they'll soon begin to realise he's nothing but a fucking gas bag. He's CLUELESS! He's and IDIOT, a MORON, or my personal favorite, the guy is a BUFFOON!
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by namvet Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:16 pm

Pale Rider wrote:All any person with half a brain has to do is really LISTEN to this idiot, and they'll soon begin to realise he's nothing but a fucking gas bag. He's CLUELESS! He's and IDIOT, a MORON, or my personal favorite, the guy is a BUFFOON!

real Americans can spot a phoney. they can see right thru him. this election i think is going to be about energery independence. the war is now back page news. and since him and the libs won't drill i'd say this puts the dems behind the 8 ball. political suicide.

namvet
namvet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:25 pm

namvet wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:All any person with half a brain has to do is really LISTEN to this idiot, and they'll soon begin to realise he's nothing but a fucking gas bag. He's CLUELESS! He's and IDIOT, a MORON, or my personal favorite, the guy is a BUFFOON!

real Americans can spot a phoney. they can see right thru him. this election i think is going to be about energery independence. the war is now back page news. and since him and the libs won't drill i'd say this puts the dems behind the 8 ball. political suicide.

Awesome. That's the first time I've ever seen Chuch without face hair.

I had the American Solutions widget on the right side of the board when I was playing around with the different display formats. I'm all in on it already.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by namvet Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:15 pm

Pale Rider wrote:
namvet wrote:

Awesome. That's the first time I've ever seen Chuch without face hair.

I had the American Solutions widget on the right side of the board when I was playing around with the different display formats. I'm all in on it already.

and I signed that petetion and moved it on. in addition to Chuck we also have Gary Sinise with us. remember him??? LT Dan of forrest gump. he has a band called the LT Dan Band. he travels worldwide entertaining our military

namvet
namvet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down