The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigfoot found in Georgia! Proof or hoax?

2 posters

Go down

Bigfoot found in Georgia! Proof or hoax? Empty Bigfoot found in Georgia! Proof or hoax?

Post by red states rule Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:56 am

I would say these guys have had way to much to drink

Bigfoot found in Georgia! Proof or hoax?
Posted: August 15, 2008, 5:08 PM by Karen Hawthorne
World, News

UPDATE: I wanted to see the Bigfoot body just as much as everybody else, but the two Georgia Bigfoot hunters didn't impress reporters at their news conference today in California where they had promised to reveal the evidence.

It's all very hush-hush: They didn’t produce a body. They said that the body is in a hidden location. They won’t say where they found the creature and saw others. They won’t let anyone but their own hand-picked scientists examine the body, and none were present on Friday. Hmmm, interesting.

A second round of DNA testing on the remains of a 7-foot-7, 500 pound man-ape they allege to have stumbled upon while hiking in North Georgia is still being completed, they said.

Of three samples in a preliminary DNA test, one came back inconclusive, one contained traces of human DNA and one had traces of opossum DNA — probably from something the creature ate, they said.

Best quote out of this may be: “This is becoming like an alien autopsy,” Jeffery Meldrum, a noted Bigfoot researcher and a professor of anthropology at Idaho State University, said. “It’s shenanigans

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/posted/archive/2008/08/15/184567.aspx
red states rule
red states rule

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot found in Georgia! Proof or hoax? Empty Re: Bigfoot found in Georgia! Proof or hoax?

Post by Pale Rider Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:41 am

I tried to find an article I read yesterday about this. It said that the news conference these three clowns put on was complete waste of time and a bust as far as the scientific community was concerned. I agree. Unless these guys produce that corpse, they have zero credibility. Just three more grifters scamming the public making a buck off an extremely hard to believe story.

I think law enforcement ought to step up and tell these guys, hey, if you've got a corpse, we need to see it, now, or we're going to throw you three nimrods in jail.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot found in Georgia! Proof or hoax? Empty Re: Bigfoot found in Georgia! Proof or hoax?

Post by red states rule Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:56 am

Pale Rider wrote:I tried to find an article I read yesterday about this. It said that the news conference these three clowns put on was complete waste of time and a bust as far as the scientific community was concerned. I agree. Unless these guys produce that corpse, they have zero credibility. Just three more grifters scamming the public making a buck off an extremely hard to believe story.

I think law enforcement ought to step up and tell these guys, hey, if you've got a corpse, we need to see it, now, or we're going to throw you three nimrods in jail.

Yet they got alot of air time on TV, and a few papers picked up the story
red states rule
red states rule

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:46 pm

red states rule wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:I tried to find an article I read yesterday about this. It said that the news conference these three clowns put on was complete waste of time and a bust as far as the scientific community was concerned. I agree. Unless these guys produce that corpse, they have zero credibility. Just three more grifters scamming the public making a buck off an extremely hard to believe story.

Yet they got alot of air time on TV, and a few papers picked up the story

Pretty much what's being said now is, "show us the corpse, or shut the fuck up."

I'd be willing to bet right now this is just another elaborate hoax. Myself, I do NOT believe in Big Foot. SOMEWHERE there would be remains, and sooner or later SOMEONE would find them and turn them in, LEGITAMATELY, not like what these clowns are doing.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:18 am

I freagin' KNEW it.... "BIGFOOT" does NOT exist...

Researcher Says Bigfoot Just a Rubber Gorilla Suit

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 1:22 AM EDT
The Associated Press
By JUANITA COUSINS Associated Press Writer

ATLANTA (AP) — Turns out Bigfoot was just a rubber suit. Two researchers on a quest to prove the existence of Bigfoot say that the carcass encased in a block of ice — handed over to them for an undisclosed sum by two men who claimed to have found it — was slowly thawed out, and discovered to be a rubber gorilla outfit.

The revelation comes just days after a much ballyhooed news conference was held in California to proclaim that the remains of the creature found in the North Georgia mountains was the legendary man-ape.

Steve Kulls, executive director of squatchdetective.com and host of Squatchdetective Radio, says in a posting on a Web site run by Bigfoot researcher Tom Biscardi that as the "evidence" was thawed, the claim began to unravel as a giant hoax.

First, the hair sample was burned and "melted into a ball uncharacteristic of hair," Kulls said in the posting.

The thawing process was sped up and the exposed head was found to be "unusually hollow in one small section." An hour of thawing later and the feet were exposed — and they were found to be made of rubber.

http://charter.net/news/read.php?id=14890489&ps=1011&cat=&cps=0&lang=en
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down