The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood Takes on the Left

2 posters

Go down

Hollywood Takes on the Left Empty Hollywood Takes on the Left

Post by red states rule Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:16 pm

The previews I have seen look great. There is so much to poke fun at when it comes the the left in Hollywood

David Zucker, the director who brought us 'Airplane!' and 'The Naked Gun,' turns his sights on anti-Americanism.
by Stephen F. Hayes
08/11/2008, Volume 013, Issue 45

snip

The set jumps to life. Two young men--both terrorists--enter the station. They are surprised to see a security checkpoint manned by two NYPD officers. "I'll need to see your bag, please," says one of the officers. The lead terrorist glances nervously at his friend and swings his backpack down from his shoulder to present it to the cops. Just as the officer pulls on the zipper, however, a small army of ACLU lawyers
marches up to the policemen with a stop-search order. The cops look at each other and shrug their shoulders. "This says we can't search their bags."

The young men are relieved. They smile fiendishly as they walk toward the crowded platform. As the lead terrorist once again slips the backpack over his shoulder, he mutters his appreciation.

"Thank Allah for the ACLU."

Zucker's latest movie, An American Carol, is unlike anything that has ever come out of Hollywood. It is a frontal attack on the excesses of the American left from several prominent members of a growing class of Hollywood conservatives. Until now, conservatives in Hollywood have always been too few and too worried about a backlash to do anything serious to challenge the left-wing status quo.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/015/385rlkfy.asp?pg=1
red states rule
red states rule

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Takes on the Left Empty Re: Hollywood Takes on the Left

Post by red states rule Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:09 am

[url][/url]
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:16 am

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT TO COME OUT... head banger
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:52 am

Pale Rider wrote:I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT TO COME OUT... head banger

It should do well at the box office

Unlike the anti America and anti US military films the left has put out in the last couple of years
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:44 pm

red states rule wrote:

Unlike the anti America and anti US military films the left has put out in the last couple of years

Those movies have BOMBED! Like Hart's War and Slam Butt Mountain. Hollyweird thinks they can push their twisted fucking garbage off on people and they're just going to lap it up. Well not so hollyweird.

I bet this movie coming out makes a ton of money, and I hope hollyweird is pissed. Maybe they'll learn a lesson.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:34 pm

Pale Rider wrote:
red states rule wrote:

Those movies have BOMBED! Like Hart's War and Slam Butt Mountain. Hollyweird thinks they can push their twisted fucking garbage off on people and they're just going to lap it up. Well not so hollyweird.

I bet this movie coming out makes a ton of money, and I hope hollyweird is pissed. Maybe they'll learn a lesson.

People have rejected the anti Americ acrap the libs turned out - and this one will make more money then thsie bombs combined
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:56 pm

I think the whores and pig men in hollyweird are grossly over paid and idolized. Their marriages don't last, they don't wear underwear and then flash their gash getting out of cars, they're homos, they're druggies, they overindulge and the list just goes on. I'd love to see a boycott of hollyweird too. Fuck those sons a bitches. Make 'em get a REAL job instead of getting paid to pretend.

Did you know that little slut britney spears gets paid $757,000 a MONTH?
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:50 pm

Pale Rider wrote:I think the whores and pig men in hollyweird are grossly over paid and idolized. Their marriages don't last, they don't wear underwear and then flash their gash getting out of cars, they're homos, they're druggies, they overindulge and the list just goes on. I'd love to see a boycott of hollyweird too. Fuck those sons a bitches. Make 'em get a REAL job instead of getting paid to pretend.

Nice work if you can get it laugh point up
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:18 pm

red states rule wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:I think the whores and pig men in hollyweird are grossly over paid and idolized. Their marriages don't last, they don't wear underwear and then flash their gash getting out of cars, they're homos, they're druggies, they overindulge and the list just goes on. I'd love to see a boycott of hollyweird too. Fuck those sons a bitches. Make 'em get a REAL job instead of getting paid to pretend.

I wonder if I could be a star if I wore shorts and let my ball sack hang out when I got out of my car.... no.... I'd be arrested for indecent exposure, and so should have been that stupid whore spears.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:25 pm

Pale Rider wrote:
red states rule wrote:

I wonder if I could be a star if I wore shorts and let my ball sack hang out when I got out of my car.... no.... I'd be arrested for indecent exposure, and so should have been that stupid whore spears.

You just do not have the right equipment Pale

Now if you did that in San Fran Nan's backyard you might be a star laugh point up
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down