The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeah... While All You Fuckers Were ASLEEP!!!

Go down

Yeah... While All You Fuckers Were ASLEEP!!! Empty Yeah... While All You Fuckers Were ASLEEP!!!

Post by Pale Rider Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:45 am

I was listening to the sound track to the "PHANTOM OF THE OPERA"... and yes... I kept it down to "apartment" levels, which really, REALLY ERKS me... when I get to Wisconsin.... there's going to be a concert, IN MY HOME, and Ash, girl, I hope you're there with me to enjoy it, because it's going to be LOUD!... and nobody is going to be near enough to hear it or give a fuck. It's going to be magic. Something few people experience in their life. A concert... in their own home.

OK... I'm editing this post... just to show you slobs what kind of shit I'm listening to... but what I already have plans to upgrade... The Infinity Interlude under the TV was $500. It weighs 48 pounds. I've never seen another center channel speaker equal it. The Cerwin Vega 12's on either side are the the most musically perfect, articulate, pristine, POUNDING speakers I've ever heard in my life... and I've owned just about everything. I'd have NEVER believed my ears that these Cerwin Vegas would be as good as they are unless I'd have heard them for myself. Take my advice... if you're looking for BIG SOUND, you want Cerwin Vegas, they really, REALLY did their homework when they built these monsters.

Yeah... While All You Fuckers Were ASLEEP!!! 2707728579_eef247fcdb_o
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down