The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report: Iran Now Has 6,000 Centrifuges For Uranium

3 posters

Go down

Report: Iran Now Has 6,000 Centrifuges For Uranium Empty Report: Iran Now Has 6,000 Centrifuges For Uranium

Post by Pale Rider Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:36 am

Report: Iran Now Has 6,000 Centrifuges For Uranium

Saturday, July 26, 2008 6:47 AM EDT
The Associated Press
By ALI AKBAR DAREINI Associated Press Writer

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Saturday that Iran now possesses 6,000 centrifuges, a significant increase in the number of uranium-enriching machines in its nuclear program, the semi-official Fars news agency reported.

The new figure is double the 3,000 centrifuges Iran had previously said it was operating in its uranium enrichment plant in Natanz.

"Islamic Iran today possesses 6,000 centrifuges," Ahmadinejad told university professors in the northeastern city of Mashhad.

In April, Ahmadinejad said Iran had begun installing 6,000 centrifuges at Natanz. His reported comments Saturday provided the first public assertion that Iran has reached that goal.

The announcement is another act of defiance in the face of demands by the United States and other world powers for Iran to halt its enrichment work, which Washington and its allies fear Iran is intent on using to develop weapons.

Ahmadinejad said those nations — the U.S., Britain, France, Russia, China and Germany — have tempered their demands, asking Iran not to freeze enrichment but rather not to expand its current program beyond 6,000 centrifuges, state-run radio reported.

"Today, they have consented that the existing 5,000 or 6,000 centrifuges not be increased and that operation of this number of centrifuges is not a problem," Ahmadinejad said.

Article continues here...
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Location : Report: Iran Now Has 6,000 Centrifuges For Uranium Us10
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Report: Iran Now Has 6,000 Centrifuges For Uranium Empty Re: Report: Iran Now Has 6,000 Centrifuges For Uranium

Post by Pale Rider Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:38 am

Give it five more years and this little fucker will have a bomb, and what are people going to do then? What else... stand around pointing fingers at each other for letting him do it.

I swear... all I want to do is find me a little land back in the woods and hope I don't go out glowing. The world is fucked, and the farther I can get away from it the better.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Report: Iran Now Has 6,000 Centrifuges For Uranium Empty Re: Report: Iran Now Has 6,000 Centrifuges For Uranium

Post by King Leonidas Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:04 am

I wouldn't give it five years. The way information is bought and sold in the international market I would say within 1-2 years Iran will have a working bomb. Then it'll be a question of where are they going to use it and when?

King Leonidas

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:28 am

King Leonidas wrote:I wouldn't give it five years. The way information is bought and sold in the international market I would say within 1-2 years Iran will have a working bomb. Then it'll be a question of where are they going to use it and when?

Israel. And they'll retaliate of course. Can you say WWIII?
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Leonidas Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:00 pm

My guess would be Israel will go preemptive and strike Iran before they get the bomb. Israel will then threaten anyone who comes to Iran's aid as well. That will get really messy.

King Leonidas

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:15 pm

King Leonidas wrote:My guess would be Israel will go preemptive and strike Iran before they get the bomb. Israel will then threaten anyone who comes to Iran's aid as well. That will get really messy.

Really messy real quick. I wish there was a way we could stay out of it.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:11 am

What is the problem? The Dems have assured all of us Iran is using nuclear energy for energy purposes only

The messiah, known as Obama, have told us they are to small a country to be a threat
red states rule
red states rule

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:55 am

red states rule wrote:The messiah, known as Obama, have told us they are to small a country to be a threat

That was before he walked on water and had a revelation that they were a big threat... :roll:
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:59 am

Report: Iran Now Has 6,000 Centrifuges For Uranium Obama-weed
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:03 am

I think that's one of the best caricatures I've seen of him.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:06 am

Report: Iran Now Has 6,000 Centrifuges For Uranium Obama_afro
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:32 am

Is that "afrosheen?" afro
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:56 am

Pale Rider wrote:Is that "afrosheen?" afro

Could be the results of the Afrosheen Blow Out Kit :D
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down