The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?"

+3
theironlady
King Leonidas
Pale Rider
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" Empty So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?"

Post by Pale Rider Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:34 am

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" 2740965301_1c123b2988_o
So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" 2741802862_c7bac1bf7b_o
So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" 2740965397_7a61d5c86e_o
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Location : So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" Us10
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" Empty Re: So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?"

Post by King Leonidas Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:50 pm

Yes it is, progressing right on to being part of the caliphate.

King Leonidas

Number of posts : 207
Location : So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" Us10

Back to top Go down

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" Empty Re: So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?"

Post by Pale Rider Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:39 pm

I notice he hasn't had any comment yet.

I suppose when the muslims start killing europeans, he won't want the muslims killed either, even after they kill his sister, mother, brother, etc...
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theironlady Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:19 am

These pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London during their 'Religion of Peace Demonstration.'

shock2

theironlady

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Man Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:33 pm

Muslims have been trying to take over Europe for 1000 years. This current generation of politically correct, peace at any price, 1.2 kids per family because the world is overpopulated liberals who are natives of Europe will be the ones who finally let them get their wish.

Within 2 or 3 generations, the muslims will simply breed their way to a majority, and it will be all over, "over there".

Same with Mexicans over here, by the way. But at least the Mexicans don't want to kill us because we believe in Christ.
Southern Man
Southern Man

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:28 pm

First off sorry for not yet posting, i missed the thread, but thanks for the heads up pale, so without further ado...

First things first. Will you please provide a source for these images. :)

And yes it is, even now in these current, very tense times, you still have the right to freedom of speech in the UK, now i certainly do not agree with any of the statements that are being carried. They have the right to express their opinion, in the same why that i could walk down through my town right now with boards saying "Islam; take some lessons from Iraq" or "Behead those who insult christ" cus those are basic rights to freedom of expression.

But i must say this is the first time i have seen these pics (or anything like them from the UK) so a link to the site they were from would be most helpful

p.s. what would have happened if muslims went on a simalar march in the US? would they all have been arrested? or have the march broken up?
Noir
Noir

Number of posts : 122
Location : So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" Gb10
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:55 pm

Noir wrote:First off sorry for not yet posting, i missed the thread, but thanks for the heads up pale, so without further ado...

First things first. Will you please provide a source for these images. :)

And yes it is, even now in these current, very tense times, you still have the right to freedom of speech in the UK, now i certainly do not agree with any of the statements that are being carried. They have the right to express their opinion, in the same why that i could walk down through my town right now with boards saying "Islam; take some lessons from Iraq" or "Behead those who insult christ" cus those are basic rights to freedom of expression.

But i must say this is the first time i have seen these pics (or anything like them from the UK) so a link to the site they were from would be most helpful

p.s. what would have happened if muslims went on a simalar march in the US? would they all have been arrested? or have the march broken up?

First of all, I don't think muslims in America are STUPID enough, after 9/11, to pull that shit here. They'd get lynch mobbed on the spot.

I had the pictures sent to me in an email, but, it didn't take long to find a website with the pictures and the story on it...

http://www.zionism-israel.com/ezine/IsllamReligionofPeace.htm

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/010027.php

I can't hardly feel sorry for you people over there with a problem like this staring you in the face. You let it happen. What are you going to do when the muslims treat you to a 9/11?
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:04 pm

lawl, come on dude, link me to proper websites, Jihadwatch laugh1 that sounds like the most bias site known to man, now please, a propper news site, who are accually accountable. As we know what photoshop can do.
Noir
Noir

Location : So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" Gb10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:47 pm

Noir wrote:lawl, come on dude, link me to proper websites, Jihadwatch laugh1 that sounds like the most bias site known to man, now please, a propper news site, who are accually accountable. As we know what photoshop can do.

I don't buy that trick Noir. I found not only one site but two in a matter of seconds. That little liberal poopoo trick because you don't like it won't hold water here. If you EVER think you're going "WIN" a debate here, you'll HAVE to do better than that.

My son has a masters degree in Graphic Design. I just showed him those pictures and asked him if he thought they were photoshoped. So he tried to alter one, and it wasn't happening. The pictures are real, the story is real, and now it's in your face and you want to pretend it isn't and bull shit your way out of it.

You guys have big problems over there. Don't think we don't know about them over here.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:21 pm

Pale Rider wrote:
Noir wrote:lawl, come on dude, link me to proper websites, Jihadwatch laugh1 that sounds like the most bias site known to man, now please, a propper news site, who are accually accountable. As we know what photoshop can do.

I don't buy that trick Noir. I found not only one site but two in a matter of seconds. That little liberal poopoo trick because you don't like it won't hold water here. If you EVER think you're going "WIN" a debate here, you'll HAVE to do better than that.

Inwhich case there is no debate, i will not comment on what look to be blatant propaganda, the fact that your 2 sources are so obviously bias is laughable. I mean, if this is a 'real problem' why would no news centres have it as a story? (and before you start talking about the liberal media we have plenty of newspapers that would love to have these kinds of pics splashed all over them, and yet they haven't which forms the base of my scepticism)

My son has a masters degree in Graphic Design. I just showed him those pictures and asked him if he thought they were photoshoped. So he tried to alter one, and it wasn't happening. The pictures are real, the story is real, and now it's in your face and you want to pretend it isn't and bull shit your way out of it.

Fuck me, where's the degree from? i tell you if i had photoshop now i'd blow that right out of the water. You can do far far far much more than edit signs. On one forum i am one a girl pretended to be a guy, and even posted topples images but she'd photoshoped them beautifully and she looked totally flat chested and like a guy, only a few weeks later when she posted real pics did we find out.

You guys have big problems over there. Don't think we don't know about them over here.

Well i didn't know we had this problem untill you posted this topic, but if you could please please please link me to one news centre who are accountable...trust me i am willing to be converted, but not by a bunch of racist hacks who run jihadwatch.com
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:12 pm

Noir wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:

Inwhich case there is no debate, i will not comment on what look to be blatant propaganda, the fact that your 2 sources are so obviously bias is laughable. I mean, if this is a 'real problem' why would no news centres have it as a story? (and before you start talking about the liberal media we have plenty of newspapers that would love to have these kinds of pics splashed all over them, and yet they haven't which forms the base of my scepticism)

Fuck me, where's the degree from? i tell you if i had photoshop now i'd blow that right out of the water. You can do far far far much more than edit signs. On one forum i am one a girl pretended to be a guy, and even posted topples images but she'd photoshoped them beautifully and she looked totally flat chested and like a guy, only a few weeks later when she posted real pics did we find out.

Well i didn't know we had this problem untill you posted this topic, but if you could please please please link me to one news centre who are accountable...trust me i am willing to be converted, but not by a bunch of racist hacks who run jihadwatch.com

Well, then I guess there is no debate. The pictures are from 2006 Noir. They aren't from yesterday, and yes they were plastered all over everywhere on the news and the internet immediately after it happened. Perhaps you're too young to remember... whatever

Your scepticism comes off much more as an unwillingness to admit the truth.

And my son graduated from the University of Phoenix, Arizona. A highly accredited college. He put the pictures in Photoshop CS3 and it's sister program Adobe Illustrator and looked for "layers." There are none. The pictures are real whether you refuse to admit it or not. Part of the reason you have that problem there is BECAUSE of that type of denial. You're people are going to deny yourselves right out of a country. The muslims are taking over and YOU don't think they are. Well, go ahead and live in your pretend world. Like I said before, for that very reason, I can't even feel sorry for you.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:18 pm

Lawl at me being to young, i think that's somrthing you'd kinda remember, esspecaily as i am studying both media studies and politics....

As for the rest, i will get back to you, i will have to go to the liberay to see these papers, do you also know the month? as this will rapidly reduce the amount of time to find them.
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:22 pm

Noir wrote:Lawl at me being to young, i think that's somrthing you'd kinda remember, esspecaily as i am studying both media studies and politics....

As for the rest, i will get back to you, i will have to go to the liberay to see these papers, do you also know the month? as this will rapidly reduce the amount of time to find them.

I'll do a little more digging myself and get back to you.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Leonidas Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Typical lib who buries his head in the sand and says because you don't have a "valid" website you must have made it up. Guess what, the feds use Jihad watch to keep track of things as well. Another little factoid, if you don't get your head our of your ass soon, they'll cut it.

King Leonidas

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by Diuretic Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:39 am

It looks like a normal weekend in Southall jester

Diuretic

Number of posts : 8
Location : So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" Au10
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:35 am

its still early days, but i found some pics on the BBC website about a muslim protest in 2006

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" _41321672_pray220

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" _41321574_united416

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" _41321570_lion406pa

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" _41321572_trafalgar_220

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" _41321568_eyes416So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" _41321566_cartoons406

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" _41321564_banners_getty220

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/4704396.stm

Still yet to find anything on news sites like you provided.
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:37 am

Diuretic wrote:It looks like a normal weekend in Southall jester

Southhall? don't know
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theironlady Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:45 am

Well well well......

According to Noir this never happened either.

Mohammed Bouyeri murdered Van Gogh in the early morning of Tuesday November 2, in Amsterdam, in front of the Amsterdam East borough office on the corner of the Linnaeusstraat and Tweede Oosterparkstraat , while he was bicycling to work. He shot him eight times with an HS 2000, and Van Gogh died on the spot. Bouyeri then cut Van Gogh's throat, nearly decapitating him, and stabbed him in the chest. Two knives were left implanted in his torso, one attaching a five-page note to his body. The note threatened Western governments, and. The note also contained references to the ideologies of the Egyptian organization Takfir .
The killer, Mohammed Bouyeri, a 26-year-old Dutch citizen, was apprehended by the police after being shot in the leg. Although born in Amsterdam and well-educated, Bouyeri has alleged terrorist ties with the Dutch Hofstad Network. He was also charged with the attempted murder of a police officer and bystander, illegal possession of a firearm, and conspiring to murder others, including . He was convicted on July 26, 2005 and sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole.
Imam Fawaz of the as-Sunnah Mosque in The Hague gave a sermon several weeks before the murder in which he called Theo van Gogh, "a 'criminal bastard' and beseech Allah to visit an incurable disease upon the filmmaker.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_

Noir! Are you related to Neville Chamberlain?

theironlady

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:12 pm

Yeah I suppose this picture is photoshop too, and the story behind it is just biased crap....

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" 2750609002_ffb010169b_o

Here's another picture Noir, and you don't want this to be you just because you hear and see things that don't fit into your liberal world...

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" 2093273754_4fb7884b81_o
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:10 pm

theironlady wrote:Well well well......

According to Noir this never happened either.

Mohammed Bouyeri murdered Van Gogh in the early morning of Tuesday November 2, in Amsterdam, in front of the Amsterdam East borough office on the corner of the Linnaeusstraat and Tweede Oosterparkstraat , while he was bicycling to work. He shot him eight times with an HS 2000, and Van Gogh died on the spot. Bouyeri then cut Van Gogh's throat, nearly decapitating him, and stabbed him in the chest. Two knives were left implanted in his torso, one attaching a five-page note to his body. The note threatened Western governments, and. The note also contained references to the ideologies of the Egyptian organization Takfir .
The killer, Mohammed Bouyeri, a 26-year-old Dutch citizen, was apprehended by the police after being shot in the leg. Although born in Amsterdam and well-educated, Bouyeri has alleged terrorist ties with the Dutch Hofstad Network. He was also charged with the attempted murder of a police officer and bystander, illegal possession of a firearm, and conspiring to murder others, including . He was convicted on July 26, 2005 and sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole.
Imam Fawaz of the as-Sunnah Mosque in The Hague gave a sermon several weeks before the murder in which he called Theo van Gogh, "a 'criminal bastard' and beseech Allah to visit an incurable disease upon the filmmaker.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_

I have never commented on the story before, so how can you claim that I think it never happened?

Noir! Are you related to Neville Chamberlain?[/quote]
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:21 pm

Pale Rider wrote:Yeah I suppose this picture is photoshop too, and the story behind it is just biased crap....

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" 2750609002_ffb010169b_o
Here's another picture Noir, and you don't want this to be you just because you hear and see things that don't fit into your liberal world...

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" 2093273754_4fb7884b81_o

Lawl at the comparison, you know as well aaa I do thy there is a bit of a difference, for example pics and comments on 9/11 are on record of every news media available, and yet when I look on the BBC web site I can not find any like the pics you are showing.

As for the 'head up my ass' jib, like I said earlyer in this thread, I'm more than willing to be convinced if you show me a credible accountable news source, you said these pics where everywhere yet I can find them. If you can find them from a credible sorce then please do link me
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:45 am

Noir wrote:As for the 'head up my ass' jib, like I said earlyer in this thread, I'm more than willing to be convinced if you show me a credible accountable news source, you said these pics where everywhere yet I can find them. If you can find them from a credible sorce then please do link me

Like I said before Noir... the "I don't think the link is credible therefore it's not" game won't work here. Therefore the head up your ass pic is yours. You own it man. Just hope that's not the position you're in when the muslims blow up your town.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:27 am

pawl, right then, i'll just make my own website amd write all the 'news' I want,then I can make links to it and claim it is the truth...after all who are you to claim they are not cerdible? Link me to just one cedible source? Just one!
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by theironlady Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:11 am

Noir wrote:pawl, right then, i'll just make my own website amd write all the 'news' I want,then I can make links to it and claim it is the truth...after all who are you to claim they are not cerdible? Link me to just one cedible source? Just one!

DAMN! cant you do your OWN research? Or are YOU just too damn lazy!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/muslimprotest.asp

Claim: Photographs show placard-bearing Muslim protesters in London.

theironlady

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:43 am

Noir wrote:pawl, right then, i'll just make my own website amd write all the 'news' I want,then I can make links to it and claim it is the truth...after all who are you to claim they are not cerdible? Link me to just one cedible source? Just one!

I already told you the story and the pictures were real. Now ironlady has triple verified it with no effort from you to DISPROVE it, aside from your "the link isn't credible" game liberals love to play.

YOU are losing credibility man. Is this the best you can do? I thought you'd bring some serious debate to the table instead of these tepid games.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next