The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?"

+3
theironlady
King Leonidas
Pale Rider
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" - Page 2 Empty Re: So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?"

Post by Noir Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:11 pm

I'm just amazed that this would have happened an there would have been no mention of it on the BBC or from a newspaper like the dailymail ( who would love to run a story like this) sommot just doesn't seem right.

Also my apologies ironlady but I did look damn hard on a number of accountable news websites and found nothing except the pics I posted. As I do not have my laptop tonight I'll not be able to see the link you gave just yet but I will look asap.

And pale, for fuck sake man, I am not going to believe something about muslims that comes from jihadwatch.com, nor will I believe in something about Jews from jewwatch.com, nor in something about commies from redwatch.com. That's common sense. And don't try and belittle me with the 'I should be doing better comments' not cool man, if you think I'm not adding to the board or am not 'good enough' just ask me to leave cus it's no water off my back.
Noir
Noir

Number of posts : 122
Location : So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" - Page 2 Gb10
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" - Page 2 Empty Re: So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?"

Post by theironlady Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:20 pm

Noir wrote:I'm just amazed that this would have happened an there would have been no mention of it on the BBC or from a newspaper like the dailymail ( who would love to run a story like this) sommot just doesn't seem right.

Also my apologies ironlady but I did look damn hard on a number of accountable news websites and found nothing except the pics I posted. As I do not have my laptop tonight I'll not be able to see the link you gave just yet but I will look asap.

And pale, for fuck sake man, I am not going to believe something about muslims that comes from jihadwatch.com, nor will I believe in something about Jews from jewwatch.com, nor in something about commies from redwatch.com. That's common sense. And don't try and belittle me with the 'I should be doing better comments' not cool man, if you think I'm not adding to the board or am not 'good enough' just ask me to leave cus it's no water off my back.

Snopes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snopes.com

Snopes (pronounced /ˈsnoʊps/), also known as the Urban Legends Reference Pages, is a website that is the most widely-known resource for validating or debunking urban legends, Internet rumors, email forwards, and other such stories of uncertain or questionable origin in popular American culture.[1] Snopes is run by Barbara and David Mikkelson, a couple from California who married after meeting on the newsgroup alt.folklore.urban. The couple also founded the San Fernando Valley Folklore Society, and were credited as the owners of the site until 2005.[2] The site is organized according to topic and includes a messageboard where questionable stories and pictures may be posted.

theironlady

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:35 pm

Noir wrote:I'm just amazed that this would have happened an there would have been no mention of it on the BBC or from a newspaper like the dailymail ( who would love to run a story like this) sommot just doesn't seem right.

I'm just trying to wake you up man. You seem to be just a little too full of the liberal kool aide, to the point where, "you won't believe," even if it's the truth. You're young, I realise that, but don't SHUT OUT news sources. Everybody here said for years that the Inquirer was a bull shit rag, until now. They broke the John Edwards affair story over a YEAR ago, and people poo poo'd that. Well, come to find out, they were right on the money. Come to find out, they've BEEN on the money on much of everything they write. So you saying you won't believe this and you won't believe that just BECAUSE is, well, ignorant man. Open your mind. Read. Look at everything before you come to these liberal conclusions that appear to be wrong about half the time. That's what I'm sayin'.

And no, don't EVER expect me to ask you to leave the board. You bring the other side to the debate here for many, and that's what we do. You'll just have to get used to me. I'm blunt and a little gruff at times, but I won't attack you personally and I don't mean any disrespect. Just slinging insults is NOT what I want on this board. But I will attack your beliefs and your opinions. That IS what this board is all about.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Location : So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" - Page 2 Us10

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:09 pm

Righto, and btw this is comprtly different to the john Edwards case because; it was the NE and them alone who were arguing this, and they have been proved right. In this case it was from a story that you said was very well reported, and yet it is not on on news centres wesite.

However, this website, snoop, seems quite a fund and I shall be bookmarking it. And upon reading the story I would like to ask what the problem is, yes those were horrid sceens, and I'd doubt anyone other than those who attended would truly support this, we see our right to freedom of expression as very important in this country, and while they have clearly stepped over the line there was little the police could do, so what are you. Suggesting we do differntly?

As for the other comments, fair enough.
Noir
Noir

Number of posts : 122
Location : So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" - Page 2 Gb10
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:07 pm

Noir wrote:Righto, and btw this is comprtly different to the john Edwards case because; it was the NE and them alone who were arguing this, and they have been proved right. In this case it was from a story that you said was very well reported, and yet it is not on on news centres wesite.

However, this website, snoop, seems quite a fund and I shall be bookmarking it. And upon reading the story I would like to ask what the problem is, yes those were horrid sceens, and I'd doubt anyone other than those who attended would truly support this, we see our right to freedom of expression as very important in this country, and while they have clearly stepped over the line there was little the police could do, so what are you. Suggesting we do differntly?

As for the other comments, fair enough.

I think for other than VERY obvious reasons, what most people find VERY troubling, is the SILENCE of other muslims not condemning this sort of thing. The only reason one MIGHT suspect is because they're afraid. Afraid of being killed, OR they silently AGREE. But things like this should be a warning for people like you. There are people in this world that intend to do great harm to you, AND I. Never forget that, and never let your gaurd down. Keep an eye on these idiots. Given half a chance they'd ruin the world.

Last edited by Pale Rider on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Location : So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" - Page 2 Us10

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:10 pm

King Leonidas wrote:Yes it is, progressing right on to being part of the caliphate.

You mean like this?

So Noir... Is This The Proggresive Europe You Speak Of That's "Moved On?" - Page 2 Surrendering
red states rule
red states rule

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2