The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Went To The Train Museum in Portola, California Yesterday, BEWARE: Dial up death...

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Went To The Train Museum in Portola, California Yesterday, BEWARE: Dial up death... - Page 2 Empty Re: Went To The Train Museum in Portola, California Yesterday, BEWARE: Dial up death...

Post by namvet Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:27 am

wow !!! those train pics are really cool. when I was a kid I went by rail every summer and then back to colo to stay with my dad. brings back a lot a memories..................
namvet
namvet

Number of posts : 105
Location : Went To The Train Museum in Portola, California Yesterday, BEWARE: Dial up death... - Page 2 Us10
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Went To The Train Museum in Portola, California Yesterday, BEWARE: Dial up death... - Page 2 Empty Re: Went To The Train Museum in Portola, California Yesterday, BEWARE: Dial up death...

Post by Pale Rider Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:25 am

namvet wrote:wow !!! those train pics are really cool. when I was a kid I went by rail every summer and then back to colo to stay with my dad. brings back a lot a memories..................

I like trains myself. That huge engine was amazing. Glad you enjoyed them namvet! happy3
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Location : Went To The Train Museum in Portola, California Yesterday, BEWARE: Dial up death... - Page 2 Us10
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2