The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Will Make A Great Ad For McCain

3 posters

Go down

This Will Make A Great Ad For McCain Empty This Will Make A Great Ad For McCain

Post by red states rule Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:43 am

Once again the messiah shows what an idiot he really is when he has to go without the teleprompter

red states rule
red states rule

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

This Will Make A Great Ad For McCain Empty Re: This Will Make A Great Ad For McCain

Post by red states rule Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:10 am

This Will Make A Great Ad For McCain Barryobama
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

This Will Make A Great Ad For McCain Empty Re: This Will Make A Great Ad For McCain

Post by Pale Rider Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:36 pm

red states rule wrote:Once again the messiah shows what an idiot he really is when he has to go without the teleprompter

AAaaahhh... b... aaahh.. well.. aaah... ya know.... I... aaahhh.... WHAT - A - BUFFOON.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:37 pm

Pale Rider wrote:
red states rule wrote:Once again the messiah shows what an idiot he really is when he has to go without the teleprompter

AAaaahhh... b... aaahh.. well.. aaah... ya know.... I... aaahhh.... WHAT - A - BUFFOON.

and the liberal media has to ask why the election is so close
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by King Leonidas Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:05 pm

Because they're a bunch of idiots too.

King Leonidas

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:12 am

Now look at how the liberal media is expaling McCain's good performance, and Obama's bad performance

McCain cheated. The DNC Times uses a misleading headline to take their shot

Despite Assurances, McCain Wasn’t in a ‘Cone of Silence’

By KATHARINE Q. SEELYE
Published: August 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. — Senator John McCain was not in a “cone of silence” on Saturday night while his rival, Senator Barack Obama, was being interviewed at the Saddleback Church in California.

Members of the McCain campaign staff, who flew here Sunday from California, said Mr. McCain was in his motorcade on the way to the church as Mr. Obama was being interviewed by the Rev. Rick Warren, the author of the best-selling book “The Purpose Driven Life.”

The matter is of interest because Mr. McCain, who followed Mr. Obama’s hourlong appearance in the forum, was asked virtually the same questions as Mr. Obama. Mr. McCain’s performance was well received, raising speculation among some viewers, especially supporters of Mr. Obama, that he was not as isolated during the Obama interview as Mr. Warren implied.

Nicolle Wallace, a spokeswoman for Mr. McCain, said on Sunday night that Mr. McCain had not heard the broadcast of the event while in his motorcade and heard none of the questions.

“The insinuation from the Obama campaign that John McCain, a former prisoner of war, cheated is outrageous,” Ms. Wallace said.

Before an audience of more than 2,000 people at the church, the candidates answered questions about policy and social issues.

Mr. Warren, the pastor of Saddleback, had assured the audience while he was interviewing Mr. Obama that “we have safely placed Senator McCain in a cone of silence” and that he could not hear the questions.

After Mr. Obama’s interview, he was joined briefly by Mr. McCain, and the candidates shook hands and embraced.

Mr. Warren started by asking Mr. McCain, “Now, my first question: Was the cone of silence comfortable that you were in just now?”

Mr. McCain deadpanned, “I was trying to hear through the wall.”

Interviewed Sunday on CNN, Mr. Warren seemed surprised to learn that Mr. McCain was not in the building during the Obama interview.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/18/us/politics/18mccain.html?
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:18 am

and the left is not happy with Obama's performance

Leftwing Blogosphere Disappointed in Obama Saddleback Forum Performance
By P.J. Gladnick (Bio | Archive)
August 17, 2008 - 14:24 ET

So just how bad was Barack Obama's performance at the Saddleback Church faith-based forum last night? To read the cautious mainstream media reports, such as CNN, on the event you would think that Obama was merely "thoughtful" as reported by Michael M. Bates here on NewsBusters today. However, in a few media outlets a much blunter appraisal of Obama's performance can be found such as in the U.K. Telegraph. The very title of their article, "Barack Obama fails to shine alongside John McCain," gives a good idea of writer Alex Spillius' opinion of the event (emphasis mine):

As a regular church-goer comfortable talking about his faith, Mr Obama is ostensibly better placed than most recent Democratic candidates to win over evangelicals.

But his support of abortion, a non-negotiable issue for many conservative Christians, remains a considerable obstacle, and he drew disapproving noises from the 2,800 audience at Saddleback in Lake Forest, California when he gave an evasive response to the question of when human rights begin for a baby.

"Whether you are looking at it from a theological perspective or a scientific perspective, answering that question with specificity, you know, is above my pay grade," said Mr Obama.

Spillius contrasted what he called an "evasive answer" with John McCain's response:

Mr McCain, who has always been against abortion, in contrast gave a swift response: "At the moment of conception", drawing a loud round of applause.

Perhaps the best measure of Obama's performance can be seen among a group that normally includes his strongest supporters, the leftwing blogosphere. Despite some brave attempts by some in that arena to put a happy face on Obama's appearance at Pastor Rick Warren's forum, even they were forced to express disappointment as you can see in both the Democratic Underground and the Daily Kos. The very title of the DU thread, "I won't win cool points for this, but McCain is doing excellent so far, better than Obama," expresses something less than a vote of confidence for Obama. Here are a few examples of just how disappointed the DUers were in Obama last night:

...I honestly can't remember hardly any of Senator Obama's answers to the questions that were asked, while McCain has had at least SOME memorable answers.

I think it was a mistake for Senator Obama to do this forum.

I've been shocked at how well McCain has done compared to what I was expecting. That very well could be it.

I don't know why Obama went there - he comes across as a poor second to our "McZero the hero".

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/08/17/leftwing-blogosphere-disappointed-obama-saddleback-forum-performance
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by red states rule Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:21 am

and DNC TV is also tossing out the same Obamabot's talking point

Did Mitchell Get 'McCain Cheated' at Saddleback from Daily Kos?
By Noel Sheppard
August 17, 2008 - 20:45 ET

As my colleague D.S. Hube reported, Andrea Mitchell on Sunday's "Meet the Press" suggested the Obama campaign felt John McCain "may not have been in the cone of silence" during Saturday's Saddleback Civil Forum, "and may have had some ability to overhear what the questions were."

Although she claimed this was being "[put] out privately" by Obama's people, CNN is now reporting that his campaign is "not pursuing whether McCain heard any of the other questions," and that they're "assuming McCain had the same information they did."

So where did Mitchell get this idea from? Might it have been a Daily Kos blog posted at 9:22 PM PDT Saturday entitled "McCain cheated? proof he knew the questions ahead of time":

The following is evidence that either McCain was NOT in a quiet room during Obama's interview OR that he indeed had the questions ahead of time. If Obama was not provided the questions as well, then McCain clearly cheated.

In a Church even, how brazen.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/08/17/did-mitchell-get-mccain-cheated-saddleback-daily-kos
red states rule
red states rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down