The Beltway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Receives Her High School Diploma, In Mail

2 posters

Go down

Swift Receives Her High School Diploma, In Mail Empty Swift Receives Her High School Diploma, In Mail

Post by Pale Rider Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:32 pm

Swift Receives Her High School Diploma, In Mail

Saturday, July 26, 2008 4:28 PM EDT
The Associated Press

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — While most of her peers donned caps and gowns to receive their high school diplomas, country star Taylor Swift was strumming a guitar and performing for thousands of fans.

So Swift got her diploma in the mail.

"Education has always been at the forefront of my priorities, so I'm really glad to have my diploma," the 18-year-old singer-songwriter told The Associated Press on Friday.

Swift attended public school for 9th and 10th grade. But when her career began heating up, she needed more flexibility and switched to Aaron Academy, a private Christian school that offers home schooling.

Story continues here...

Swift Receives Her High School Diploma, In Mail 2705478406_3b895254f5_o
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 981
Location : Swift Receives Her High School Diploma, In Mail Us10
Registration date : 2008-07-25

https://thebeltwayforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Swift Receives Her High School Diploma, In Mail Empty Re: Swift Receives Her High School Diploma, In Mail

Post by Pale Rider Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:34 pm

I was going to trash this little chick some because I think she's just a pretty face and not that good of a singer. But after reading the article, especially the part about her going to a "Christian" school, I have new respect for the girl.

She's so freakin' CUTE it almost hurts to look at her... :lol:

I mean holy sheeite... look at this girl....
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Swift Receives Her High School Diploma, In Mail Empty Re: Swift Receives Her High School Diploma, In Mail

Post by King Leonidas Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:23 pm

Too many blond bimbos in country music now. It's hard to tell them all apart.

King Leonidas

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:34 pm

King Leonidas wrote:Too many blond bimbos in country music now. It's hard to tell them all apart.

I used to love country music. Well I still do. "Real" country music. What the vast majority of it is now is "cookie cutter" country music. It all sounds the same.

My favorite that's still active is Dwight Yoakom.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Leonidas Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:40 pm

I like the Big and Rich, Gretchen Wilson, Hank Williams Jr, version of country. All of the bubblegum country with these blond chicks is BORING!

King Leonidas

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by Pale Rider Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:48 pm

Yeah there's only a handful of women country singers I can stand to listen to... Neko Case, Tres Chickas, Lucinda Williams, etc., and I especially like JoAnne Shenendoah, (spelling). I like the "Americana" style.

I agree about all the current "cookie cutter" women. Same as the men. I don't mind Allan Jackson. But what I really prefer is cowboy music. Sons of the San Juaquin, David John and the Comstock Cowboys, The McNasty Brothers, Sons of the Pioneers, etc., it's all good.
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down